Búsqueda personalizada

Mexico - The Gateway to the Americas


from: Catherine Brown
Web Site: http://www.gatekeepers.org.uk

Whilst waiting on the Lord on the day of Atonement during September 1999, I received a word for Mexico. I saw a picture of a woman about to give birth, and the Spirit gave the following:

“Mexico is about to come out of barrenness, for she is a nation who will give birth to the sons of Zion. She is a road to Mount Zion, and the fragrance of myrrh rises from her land and is received as a precious offering before the Father’s throne. Monterrey is pivotal to the destiny of Mexico, but the city watchmen must retake the ground that has been stolen by Satan and tear down his strongholds in My authority. These strongholds are anti-Semitism and replacement theology, bitterness, witchcraft and division.” Is 53:1

“See, I will beckon to the Gentiles, I will life up my banner to the peoples; they will bring your sons in their arms and carry your daughters on their shoulders.” Is 49:22

I then saw a picture of a woman dancing with great joy. She was dressed in beautiful bright colours; she spun and pirouetted and waved her tambourine in her worship of the Lord. “A new generation of women carrying the anointing of Miriam will rise out of Mexico, who will dance and prophesy for the King of Kings. These women will be fearless in their total devotion to their Master.” (Ex 15:20,21)

I was then taken to a Court House and sensed that the Spirit had taken me to a city. I was shown a man who was evidently corrupt in his lifestyle. An affluent man, well groomed, presenting a façade of respectability to the outside world, yet I discerned he lived the life of a thief. However, he was discontent with the relentless lies and eventually I saw him drop to his knees, holding his head in his hands as he cried out to God for mercy.

Simultaneously, I saw multitudes that evidently had very little material wealth. These men and women seemed to make their living from the land. These were honest, hardworking peasants with next to nothing to call their own. The Spirit revealed the Father’s heart to reach all men and women in Mexico. “Corruption will be exposed, and important political figures who lead double lives shall publicly renounce their lives of shame and repent. Men shall be broken and contrite before the Lord of Hosts as a new anointing of My holiness is poured out over Mexico. You will be astounded by those who will cry out to Me and receive salvation. My salvation is for both the poor in spirit and those who are physically without means. You will see drug cartels exposed and gang leaders and those involved in vice rings, come forth from the darkness as the Light of Yeshua is cast abroad this nation. Watch, for I am restoring the Virgin Bride.”

I was shown the back streets and alleyways where children and young people were running in gangs. I saw the angel of the Lord move on the streets, and the Spirit come in incredible power upon ordinary men and women who were preaching the gospel to these young people. The Presence of the Lord was so strong that the gang leaders and members immediately came under conviction of sin and literally dropped by the dozens to their knees in the streets, some lying prostrate, each dedicating their lives to Jesus. They were instantly set on fire with a passion for the lost and to preach the Good News, and a new generation of evangelists was born.
“Watch for the immediacy of the Gospel as I touch the streets of Mexico. I am releasing these young people to be carriers of the Gospel of Truth. They will turn from gun running to be Gospel runners and you will witness the immediacy of the Truth of Jesus Christ.”

I then saw many old people coming together with younger generations. There seemed to be representation from every generation. People were being reconciled to each other. “I am bringing the generations together, and breaking down the walls of division in this nation. I will bring an end to feudal disputes and the curses that have run from generation to generation. In their place I will extend My great Mercy to Mexico and I shall bring healing to the broken hearted and restore whole families to Myself and to each other, bringing blessing on the generations who will follow My commandments and walk in obedience.

The walls of division will come down and with them superstitious practises shall fall away and Mexico shall come a supernatural display of My compassion and power. She is a gateway to the Americas. She is a nation I shall robe in modesty, and the days shall come to pass when people will no longer run from her borders, but they shall run into her, people shall flock to touch the anointing of My Spirit.” Amen

Lord Jesus,

We pray in agreement with your perfect will, for revival to come to Mexico and for all that you have promised for this nation.

In Jesus name
Amen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario