Búsqueda personalizada

Vision for Brazil - An Amethyst, An Angel and a Convenant Table


from: Catherine Brown
Web Site: http://www.gatekeepers.org.uk

As I prayed over the nation of Brazil I was shown a mighty angel bearing the name of the Lord walking over the land. The angel symbolises the manifest presence of Jesus and the coming of the Glory of God.

“See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared. Pay attention to him and listen to what he says. Do not rebel against him; he will not forgive your rebellion, since my Name is in him. If you listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say I will be an enemy to your enemies and I will oppose those who oppose you. My angel will go ahead of you… “ Ex 23:20-22

I also saw a majestic jewel being set upon the land by the hand of the Lord – the jewel was a beautiful amethyst.

An amethyst was one of the twelve stone set into the breastplate as part of the priestly attire. The breastplate speaks of the righteousness of Christ (Ex 28:19, Ex 39:12). The Hebrew word used here is ‘achlmach’ which means ‘dreamstone’ from the root word ‘chalam’ (cause to dream). This speaks of prophetic revelation and understanding.

The amethyst is also featured as one of the twelve foundations of the New Jerusalem (Rev 21:19,20). The Greek word used here is ‘amethustos’, from a derivative of ‘methuo’ – amethyst (which means preventor of intoxication). This speaks of purification and cleansing of the Bride. The foundations speak of the restoration of the Bride.

I was shown that the servants of the Lord had set a table of bread and oil before God in deep humility and I smelled the beautiful aroma rising to the Lord. The aroma speaks of purified hearts and divinely inspired, God-breathed intercession in perfect alignment with His will.

The table speaks of the priesthood and a deeper revelation of covenant relationship with God. (See Levitical covenant of setting bread and oil before the Lord, the lighting of the lamps, and the incense as a memorial offering by fire to the Lord (Leviticus 24).

As I prayed the Lord’s blessing over Brazil and wept deep tears of gratitude for her service to the Lord, He spoke these words,

“Brazil is My amethyst. Beloved, you have set before Me a table of bread and oil and on it I shall pour out My anointing and My holiness for sanctification of My Bride. You have remembered the ways of the Lord, for my ordinances are everlasting. You have placed before me the desire of your hearts – to see My Light cast abroad to every nation, the oil of My Presence as its sustenance. As a kingdom of priests, you have come before your Father offering your hearts as a sign of the lasting covenant between us.

My beloved children I have called you an amethyst – a priceless gem set in the breastplate of righteousness representing purification and prophetic insight and revelation. I have commissioned in you Kingdom principles and foundations, to carry the Father’s heart and bear His Light to the nations. I am calling you out to speak purity to My bride as she enters the apostolic age. I am pouring out the Spirit of Counsel upon you and you shall receive Wisdom, insight and understanding. Godly decision making will be evidenced in you My beautiful broken children, refined in the crucible of My holiness, worthy to carry My government on your shoulders and to minister in My sanctuary, bearing the peoples of the earth in intercession before me robed in heavenly priestly attire. My Angel shall lead you as you walk in obedience, leading many through the wilderness into My promised restoration.”
Amen

Catherine Brown
25 July 1999

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario