Búsqueda personalizada

Word for Bolivia


from: Catherine Brown
Web Site: http://www.gatekeepers.org.uk

VISION RECEIVED 25 MARCH 2004

I wakened with the word Bolivia in my mind and on my heart. I had no direction for prayer at that point, simply a pre-emptive sense of God’s anointing.

Later in the day the urge to pray for Bolivia became so strong that I pursued the Lord and in prayer received this vision. In the prophetic experience I saw a huge metal nut and bolt being screwed down into the nation of Bolivia. The nut and bolt were massive and were fixed firmly and bolted down most securely. I had a profound sense of God’s Kingdom being secured/established in Bolivia. The glory of God was released into the atmosphere. I felt the weight of it in the heavenly realms.

Then I noticed a young man whom I recognised. He is a worshipper, an intercessor and one who is radically set apart to love Jesus and worship him 24-7. He, along with a number of others were dressed in construction clothing, complete with hard hats/helmets. They were acting in a delegated Kingdom supervisory role watching over and helping to direct that which was coming down out of the heavenly realms.

I looked up, interested to see precisely what was coming down from heaven. At this point, I saw two things. One was a massive golden gate and the other an exquisite golden throne. The throne represents the increase of the manifest presence of Jesus, brought about through prayer and abandoned worship of believers, of whom, my young friend was one.

I suddenly remember that he was in Bolivia at that very time, along with a group of folks from the House of prayer in Kansas. They were in Bolivia to establish a house of prayer and praise. I see that the Lord God is raising up an army of love sick worshippers in Bolivia to birth the Kingdom destiny of this nation. Bridal intimacy will unlock the beautiful presence of the King and his Kingdom in Bolivia. I see many lighthouses of prayer being birthed and night vigils of prayer and praise. I see whole families making pilgrimage to encounter the reality of Christ. I see the people of the nation quietly and confidently, with great humility, finding a profound depth of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. As with every move of the Spirit, there will be healings and miracles along with the wonder of salvations.

The gate represents the authority of the Lord in the nation of Bolivia. I have such a profound sense of God’s Kingdom being mightily established in the nation and that which is not of Him, being overruled. The gate represents God’s government in Bolivia. It speaks of the revelation of His wisdom, mercy and Person. The gates of hell shall not prevail against the Kingdom of God in Bolivia. Even in shaking, the gates of the Kingdom of God will not be removed and Jesus’ presence will prevail and overtake and overrule the dominion of darkness. The Lord’s light will uncover corruption and lawlessness and with incredible mercy He will embrace Bolivia and rescue all those with a heart to respond to His Voice.

Blessings of peace and grace


1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Hi, I'm in Bolivia now. I'm not sure if you know what's currently going on here. The government that has been ruling for 14 years is an Anti-Christ government that on many occasions has made fun of the Lord. And we've been on strike for 21 days, peaceful strikes in which there has been prayer groups in public places all over the city. Plazas, street corners. The New intermediate President is Christian and we're managed to get the Holy Bible back into the government palace. I was taken out by the last president.

Publicar un comentario