Búsqueda personalizada

Gold, Topaz and Carnelian - A Word for Argentina


from: Catherine Brown
Web Site: http://www.gatekeepers.org.uk

As I was praying for Argentina, the Spirit showed me a gold vein running the entire length of the nation, with various branches that led off the main vein. The gold was of the purest quality. The gold veins formed the exact national boundaries between Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay.

As I asked the Lord for interpretation, several huge explosions took place one after the other and I saw men and women being sent forth, each carrying a golden shield with topaz gems set into their shield. I was reminded of David’s mighty men of valour. The gold veins represent the glory of the latter house, which is greater than the former. The gold shields set with topaz speak of the redemptive work of the cross of Jesus Christ in the nation of Argentina, and the gift of faith to the modern day ‘mighty men and women of valour’ in Argentina. The topaz gems symbolise cover and guardianship. The explosions speak of apostolic power being released, with apostles being commissioned and sent forth.

I received the impression that the enemy had sought to bind the nation of Argentina though idolatry and greed, but that the Lord has called unto Himself a remnant purified as gold. This remnant has a unique commission to expose idolatry within the Bride of Christ and to carry the humility and meekness of Christ to the nations. The church in Argentina is set apart to cover the lost (through faith and prayers of intercession) and bring a deeper revelation of Righteousness to the Bride.

“Submit to God and be at peace with him. In this way prosperity will come to you. Accept instruction from his mouth and lay up his words in your heart. If you return to the Almighty, you will be restored; if you remove the wickedness far from your tent and assign your nuggets to the dust, your gold of Ophir to the rocks in the ravines, then the Almighty will be your gold, the choicest silver for you. Surely then you will find delight in the Almighty and will lift up your face to God. You will pray to him, and he will hear you, and you will fulfil your vows. What you decide will be done, and light will shine on your ways. When men are brought low and you say, ‘Life them up!’ then he will save the downcast. He will deliver each one who is not innocent, who will be delivered through the cleanness of your hands.” Job 22:21-30

I also saw a rainbow made of carnelian overshadow the nation of Argentina. I was reminded that when John the Revelator gazed upon the Lord, he had the appearance of carnelians. The carnelian speaks of the glory of God and his manifest presence covering Argentina. The carnelian is the sixth foundation stone of the New Jerusalem.

“At once, I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it. And the one who sat there had the appearance of jasper and carnelian. A rainbow, resembling an emerald encircled the throne.” Rev 4:2,3

PROPHECY

“From the Ancient of Days it has been decreed that you shall be a vessel of my protection for those who are lost. You will cover them in my compassion; you will weep my tears and call to me on their behalf. You shall go forth in Valour and raise the shout of the Lion of Judah for those who have no voice. You shall stand firm and fearless for you are immovable in my strength. You will demonstrate my goodness and my everlasting kindness through your faithful intercession. You shall burn with a holy passion as you carry the torch of my Spirit from nation to nation, setting them ablaze with new Life. Argentina, Argentina, I hold you in my bosom and my heart beats with the sweet sound of salvation. Lay your head next mine and move in my heartbeat, for it is your Father’s pleasure to gather to you himself. To send you forth to uphold the poor and the needy, the orphans and the widows, the prostitutes and the addicts, the murderers and the corrupt. You will speak forth my Righteousness and the Holy One shall clothe you in his power and great shall be the harvest in all of the earth.”


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario